Jio has become the most preferred network among all these days. Jio had very lately recently released its new JioFi router (MiFi Dongles), which are named as JioFI2 and JioFI3.
This article will deal about Jiofi.Local.Html and configuring JioFi MiFi dongles by accessing Jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1, this is actually the main router login address.
This article will also specifically educate you on how you could enable Mac Address Filter, update or modify the WiFi setting and password, and also change the storage settings, and also check in for the status of the battery.
CNFIGURING JIOFI LOCAL HTML MIFI DONGLE
- initially, in order to configure the JioFi MiFi Dongle, all that you will be needing to do is to log in at http://jiofi.local.html.app. You can also enter 192.168.0.1 rather than others.
- Upon opening this link on your browser, you will be directed automatically to its official website.
- Then, on the top right corner, you will be able to see the login button. click on that.
- Try logging in by entering your Username as “administrator” and Password also as “administrator.” However, if you wish so, you can always change this later to a different one as per your wish or choice, based on security too.
ENABLE MAC ADDRESS FILTER
- Click on the login button on the website that you had entered in the URL of the address bar and then sign in with your exclusive Username and Secret key.
- Now click on the “Network” tab. At this point of time, you will have to select the “Mac Address Filter” option.
- For this, you will need to enable the Mac address filter.
- After providing the separate Mac ID, you can permit or deny access to an individual device to your JioFi network.
- Now finally, you will have to click on the Submit button. At this time, just leave the settings as it is, by tapping on the “Apply” button.
JIO MIFI – CHANGE WIFI SETTINGS
- In order to change the WiFi settings, log on to Jiofi-Local-Html on your JioFi Device all over again.
- The, click on the Settings option. Now head on to the WiFi Settings option, by just clicking the Wifi Tab under the Settings
- After doing this, you will now be able to change the Broadcasting SSID and Security Key.
- Please note down this SSID that you want to be displayed on WiFi.
- After that, select your Security Key, which is nothing but the Password.
- Now, proceed to changing to the Channel Mode to “Manual” and click on Apply.
JIOFI – 2/3 – MIFI : GET ACCESS TO STORAGE OPTION
- In order to get the access to the storage option, please follow the above-mentioned steps that would teach you to login into your JioFi URL.
- Under Setting, tab Select the iStorage option.
- For this, you will first need to enable your Storage Account.
- Choose your Storage Username and set a Password to it.
- After that, click on the Apply.
- Once you choose and set the Apply option, you will then be able to access your Storage Slot in JioFi MiFi by entering the address below.
- The, you could see all your Files are now available on the SD Card.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I login to JioFi.Local.Html?
If you wish to login to JioFi.Local.Html, all you have to do is to just open any of most preferred web browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.) and enter this URL http://jiofi.local.html/ in the address bar of your web browser. If you are using a JioFi Dongle use, please enter http://jiodongle.local.html/. Then click on the login button and use “administrator” as both username and password.
What is JioFi-Local-Html?
JioFi-Local-Html is the login address for JioFi Routers. It has the IP address corresponding to 192.168.1.1. You must understand that JioFi-Local-Html is used specifically and particularly used for JioFi routers.
How do I open JioFi-Local-Html?
Open any of your most favourite or commonly used web browser (such as Chrome, Edge, etc.) and type in the IP address192.168.1.1 or JioFi-Local-Html in the address bar. Press the enter key after this. The JioFi 2 router settings should open. Login by using “administrator” as both username and password. Go to the WiFi section and change the SSID and security key to whatever you want it to be.
Why can’t I access JioFi-Local-Html?
There might be some chances that you would be using the wrong credentials (that is, your username or password), or someone might have changed the credentials without you knowledge. It is much better to keep your passwords as secretive as possible, and do not disclose it to anyone.
If you are currently using any of the Jiofi device, it is always recommended to remember your JioFi-Local-Html login credentials, as this is where you can manage your network connections. You can also keep a close look on who is connected to the network or even how many users are connected to your network. You can also modify or change your router device name and password.