192.168.100.1 is one among the private IP addresses that is used to login into the admin panel of your router. Many of the router companies and brans use this IP address as their default gateway. With this, you will be able to make many changes to the router’s settings.
STEPS TO LOG IN TO 192.168.100.1 IP ADDRESS:
If you are trying to access this IP address, then you will also be able to change the settings and the configuration that your particular router provides you with. However, if you wish to log in to this IP address, pleased refer to these steps below:
- Open any web browser of your choice and type in this IP address in that browser’s URL
- Then, you will get a page, which is for the login purpose. Here, you will have to enter the username and password.
- Once this is done, you will now be entered and logged in as the admin of this IP address.
INVALID USERNAME OR PASSWORD, WHAT IF YOU FORGET YOURS?
To err is to human; so you need not worry about anything if you ever have to forget your username or password of your router’s IP address. All you have got to do is to just follow these pretty simple instructions:
- Firstly, refer to your router’s manual or else look at the back of your router’s device. (There is also another way, wherein you could look at the default username and password list)
- You could also do a factory reset, in case you have completely forgotten your username or password.
- For performing a factory reset, all you have to do is to simply press the button that you will be able to find at the back of your router device. Hold on to this button for at least 10 or 15 seconds.
- This will eventually reboot the router and you can be able to restore to the default settings itself.
Suppose you have forgotten your IP address’s username of password. You could refer to the above instructions in order to recover them easily. However, there are certain troubleshooting steps that you have got to follow if you wish to recover the credentials:
First and foremost, all you have to do is to check if your router device is properly and well connected to your computer or other devices, or even the Wi-Fi, for that matter, via an ethernet cable, and that there is no loose connections. This can be checked from all the lights that you would glow upon the power supply on condition.
If your router is connected to any device, you would have to reboot the device. In order to do this, you would have to first unplug the modem and the router, both and after some time, re-plug in them.
Suppose you have enabled any sort of a firewall, then you would have to disable them in order for a router to access the internet.
BRANDS THAT USE THIS IP ADDRESS:
Some of the world famous and renowned companies that utilize this IP address are as follows:
- Band Luxe
- Tp Link
- Zero One Technology