192.168.0.1 IP address is one of the default gateways that is made use of by the modems and routers of the market today, as the mandatory address for logging in to the admin panel. Using this 192.168.0.1 IP address, you will be able to regulate the basic as well as the advanced settings of this gateway. Setting up this IP address is quite a difficult task, and that, you will have to need an expert to assist you in this.
By logging in to this IP address, there are quite a lot of things that you could do using this IP address. Some of the advantages of getting logged in to this IP address is that: you will be able to change the settings, you could extend the WIFI range, and so on.
FEATURES OF IP ADDRESS :
Some of the features of this IP address are as follows:
- Using this IP address, you can be able to identify any type of device on any private network
for that matter
- This IP address can make communication possible, even if there is no reachable access to the
LOGIN STEPS TO GO TO 192.168.0.1 :
If you wish to login and use the IP address 192.168.o.1, you will have to first follow these steps as
listed below :
- In the first place, please ensure that you device is connected to the internet, either with the
help of an ethernet cable or even it could be a wireless connection
- Next, open the web browser with which you take the access to the internet
- Now, type in this http://192.168.0.1 IP address in your address bar
- You will then be able to see the login page
- Then, enter the credentials for logging into this IP address
- Once this is done, you will then be redirected to the configuration page, wherein you will be
able to make changes to your page
RESETTING THE ROUTER :
Every router will be having a button, called as the Reset or the Restart or Reboot button. But, accidental use of this button could initiate a factory reset of your entire modem. Instead, all that simple you could do is to just unplug the router and modem from the main supply. Keep them aside for some while and then plug them back together. This will solve the issue.
In the other case, supposing that you would have forgotten your username and password, worry not. All you have to do is to reset the router to the default settings. Very simple as it sounds. In order to reset your router, please follow the steps as mentioned below:
- At the back of your router, there will be a small reset button that is visible.
- Using any sharp or a pointed object or tool, long press this button for an approximate time
of 10-15 seconds
SETTING UP THE PARENTAL CONTROLS:
All devices need to have this Parental Control, when it comes to the safety of their kids against censored and inappropriate contents and videos. Parental Controls comes in two different types. They are, namely- filtering parental control, and monitoring parental control. From the names of these controls itself, you could be able to guess the meaning of the individual parental controls. For instance, the filtering parental control means that you could filter and restrict the contents that you children should watch, whereas the monitoring parental control means that you could actually keep track and monitor all the activities that you children does when online.
Broadly speaking, 192.168.o.1. is not a valid IP address that anyone would have come across. This is actually more accurately said as 192.168.0.1, which makes it a private IP address. This IP address is usually used by many of the devices in order to recognize themselves. By using this IP address, you can access the web interface and change the settings as per your preferences. Sometimes, this IP address are not accessible from the general internet. This would actually make them more secured, as when they are compared with the general IP addresses.